Weygandt Accounting Principles starts with what students know. In the new Ninth Edition, students clearly see the relevance of accounting in their everyday lives and are therefore motivated to do the work assigned. Weygandt Accounting Principles introduces challenging accounting concepts with examples that are familiar to the student. This connection to their everyday lives helps build student motivation, a key driver of student time spent on assignments and ultimately their mastery of the concept.
- ISBN 13 : 0470386673
- ISBN 10 : 9780470386675
- Judul : Accounting Principles, Peachtree Complete Accounting Workbook
- Pengarang : Mel Coe, Jerry J. Weygandt, Rex A. Schildhouse, Donald E. Kieso, Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Rex A. Schildhouse, Donald E. Kieso, Paul D. Kimmel,
- Kategori : Business & Economics
- Penerbit : John Wiley & Sons
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2010
- Halaman : 432
- Google Book : http://books.google.com/books?id=sIbsykiMY3MC&dq=intitle:accounting+principle&hl=&source=gbs_api
Explain generally accepted accounting principles and the cost principle. Explain
the monetary unit assumption and the economic entity assumption. State the
accounting equation, and define its components. Analyze the effects of ...